Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Terrific Tuesday :)

It's Tuesday.  A terrific Tuesday actually.  Matt and I had a really great conversation about certain things that are definitely going to change our lives.  And I can't wait.  I also can't tell...but you will find out.  Hopefully sooner than later.

Emma was the funniest little thing last night.  Matt said that when he picked her up from his mom's.  She was running around the house, screaming "running, running, running."  Our little ball of energy and spunk.  When Matt brought her home, she was the same way.  Crazy, funny, and smiley.  It's hard to believe that she was our colicky, crying, baby. 

I'm so glad all of that is over.  I love Miss Emma Rose so much, and its hard to believe that she is the same baby that would cry for hours on end, that I would have to rock/bounce to sleep every day, that would only accept being put down if it was in her swing, and that was just sometimes.  Poor sweet girl. 

She is now a full blown toddler.  Mastering more and more phrases each day.  When we 'read' books, I will ask her where the tree, or the flower, or the moon is, and she will reply "right there".  She also asks questions such as, "Where dadya go?" or "Scoutie, I dunno?".  She is becoming very particular with what she likes to wear.  Most days we must have "tiiiights", and "bows" (for her hair), and she is choosy about what shoes she wears, as well as her coat.  She is independent, which is great, most of the time.  And she knows what she likes. Which I admire...most of the time.  The only problem is when her independence and preferences go against what Momma or Dadya know whats best. :)

Being a mom is the best.  I love it. I can't wait for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment