Monday, November 23, 2009

And baby makes...FIVE!?

So,  its official.  Matt and I are going to be parents again, and Emma is going to be a big sister!  We have known for sometime now, but were waiting for our first appt for the big announcement.  We are very excited, but I think I am WAY more nervous this time around.  With the first one, the only child I had to model a baby's behavior on, was my friend Caitlin's son, Dylan.  Dylan was the most excellent baby of all time...he slept well, played well, never cried, took the boob, took the bottle, and was all around great.  I thought all babies would be like Dylan...that was until...EMMA ROSE!

Emma was colicky, up all night, wouldnt take the bottle, and my God, I love that girl with all of my heart.  I just don't know if my sanity can take another colicky baby!  But I shouldn't worry, because there is NO WAY this one is going to be colicky...right?  Ok good.  Thats what I thought.

Ok, lets go back to the OVERJOYED emotion.  We stopped 'preventing' pregnancy in June, and got pregnant in October.   I didn't think that it would happen so quickly or easily.  We are truly fertile and blessed.  Emma and baby will be 2.5 years apart.  Hannah and baby will be 13!! years apart....crazy!

Our official due date is July 5th 2010, making me 8 weeks pregnant today. We had an ultrasound and saw the heartbeat on the screen today.  It was wonderful.  I do have a hematoma on my uterus that could cause some bleeding, but most are resolved on their own.

Well, thats today's news :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sarah!!!! I'm so happy for you! I hope you blog a lot about it so I can live vicariously. :)
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete