Tuesday, June 8, 2010

37 Weeks

Oh lordy, where do I even begin. Last week I had days of contractions that were pretty regular and about 6-10 minutes apart.  The thing is that they weren't painful and now they have completely stopped.  I think it was because baby boy was moving his way down the birth canal and getting into position.  Now I just feel tremendous pressure 'down there', and can't wait for baby to make his appearance!

Pregnancy: 37 weeks
Weight Gain: 26 pounds total
Sleep: Ha...whats that?  I'm up every hour or so to pee, or my hips aching, or my back.
Gender: BOY!!
Name: Max, Lucas, Cameron, Jack, Miles or Clark...what do you think?
Feeling: Ready. Anxious. Excited. Nervous. Miserable.
Health: Everything is perfect.  Baby Boy's heartbeat is back to normal, and I still have LOW blood pressure, we will see tomorrow if there is any 'progress'.
Movement: Lots and lots.  Its hard for me to believe he is actually head down because it feels like he is turning sommersaults inside my tum!
Belly: BIG and still measuring 2 weeks ahead.  At my last ultrasound at 35 weeks baby was already 7 lbs 8 oz which is bigger than Emma was at 39 weeks 5 days.  Yikes.
Next Appointment: Tomorrow June 9th, then Monday the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment