Monday, October 4, 2010

Back to the BLOG!

So, I have had a bit going on lately.  Firstly, our 3rd child, Max, was born on 6/28/10.  Easiest birth ever, easiest baby ever.  Mama is very happy!  I finally feel like our family is complete.  I would ideally like Matt to get a vasectomy now, but he's not all for it.  Prior to having Max, it felt like there was someone missing, and now our family feels perfect.  We are so lucky and blessed and I couldn't ask for more.



This past weekend I went to Eau Claire for UWEC's homecoming and my mini-bachelorette party.  Our wedding reception is on the 15th and it was so great to see all of my ladies.  It's so wonderful when we all get together because its like no time has passed at all and we haven't skipped a beat!  I think that there are very few people who are lucky enough to have friendships like that, and I'm so happy I do.  I can't wait to see them all next week for the PARTY!


I'm still trying to figure out what Emma and Max should be for Halloween.  And Matt and I also have an adult halloween party to go to!  So I need a theme for the kids, and an adult theme for Matt and I.  Any ideas?  I kinda want to be Wonder Woman.  I wonder if Matt would be Super Man.  It would be so fitting.  When I first met Matt when he was a bartender at Nau-ti-gal, we called him Clark Kent.  See the resemblance?




I'm a lucky lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment