Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HannahEmmaMax

My loves.  There is a lot going on in our household lately.  Here is a brief update of each of our kids.

Hannah Marie:  Age 13 1/2, 8th grade.

Hannah started her final year at Whitehorse Middle School!  I can't believe that she is going to be in High School next year.  Time really flies.  When Matt and I started dating she was just a little girl of 9.  Now she is a beautiful teenager! So, whats going on in her life?  She spends the majority of her time with her friends, or at her afterschool activities (volleyball and dance).  She has a group of really great girlfriends that are truly good girls, so we don't really mind them always hanging out.  She really doesn't seem to be that interested in Matt and I lately...which is kind of sad, but comes with the age.  She doesn't realize how cool we really are.  And she thinks we are old...isn't that depressing?  I swear Hannah, I was really cool just a few years ago.  Ask anyone! Next week is our wedding reception and Hannah is really exciting.  After quite an extravaganza, we finally found her a beautiful dress, and we are both getting our hair done!  She loves stuff like that, and is really quite a girly-girl.  I haven't seen her since last Friday...I hope she comes to our house tonight!  Sharing custody is not fun :(


Emma Rose: Age 2 3/4.

Oh my little Rose.  How feisty you are!  I am truly impressed with Emma everyday.  Her vocabulary is immense and I tell everyone that she is 'fluent in English' now.  She says the funniest stuff sometimes that I am so surprised came out of a 2 year olds mouth!  She has told me that things are 'dangerous', and that we need to 'be careful mama'.  I love her so much.  That too is a new phrase for her.  There is nothing more heart melting that having your child say "I love you" to you.  She always asks us "how was work", or "how'd you sleep".  I love it.  Right now she is obsessed with Halloween and her costume ideas change everyday.  I hope when we finally pick out her costume she sticks with it!  At first she wanted to be a witch, but she says "witch is scary".  Then it went to a princess, and now we are on to Curious George, but sometimes she says she can't be George, because Daddy wants to be him.  Lol.  I love her and am constantly amused by her.  I cherish the days that we get to snuggle on the couch, and just talk.  She's so smart.  I can't wait to see who she becomes!

Max Roland: Age 3 months.









Max is seriously the best baby in the UNIVERSE!  He hardly cries, which is a huge change from what I was used to with Miss Emma.  He smiles all the time, and is starting to laugh!  He rolls over from his tummy to his back already...which makes me a little nervous that he is going to be an early learner in regards to the physical.  Emma was always advanced verbally, but didn't walk til she was almost 15 months old!  I love this little guy so much and am so happy that he is a part of our family.  I can't wait to see how he changes over the next year or so.  He brings back my faith in babies!   My sweet Max.

Well, I guess thats it.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment