Monday, November 15, 2010

My Review of Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat - Amour

Originally submitted at Toys R Us

This ultra-versatile Graco ComfortSport Convertible Car Seat in Amour can be used rear-facing for infants from 5 to 30 pounds, and then forward-facing as a toddler seat for children 20 to 40 pounds. With a five-point, front-adjust harness, EPS, energy absorbing foam, removable head pillow, and a ha...


Weight Limit is a Problem.

By Emma's Mom from Madison, WI on 11/15/2010

 

3out of 5

Pros: Stylish, Easy to install, Easy to Clean

Cons: Difficult To Adjust, Weight limit

Best Uses: Infants

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

This carseat is awful cute and I think thats why I bought it. But now that my daughter is 37 lbs I need a new one!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment