Monday, November 21, 2011

Max - Month by Month

I can't even believe that my sweet baby boy is almost 17 months old.  It really blows my mind how fast time flies.    Max is the sweetest baby...and I'm so lucky to call him my son.  Some of his most recent words and phrases are "Jakie" (his Uncle Jake), "Mo Mum-Mums" (more num-nums), "Bo-Bo-Bo" (ho ho ho).  His favorite words are definitely still up, Emma, Elmo, Daddy, Mama, and Doggy.  He has started putting 2 and 3 word sentences together and my most favorite recent achievement of Max's is that he HUMS the song "Elmo's World". He is really mesmerized by music and if he is wound up a song can calm him down.  He is consitantly taking 10-12 steps at a time!  I love you Mr. McGhee.

Here's his picture timeline.

 Just a few days old.
 One Month
Two Months
 Three Months
 Four Months
 Five Months
 Six Months
 Seven Months
 Eight Months
 Nine Months
 Ten Months
 Eleven Months
 One Year!
 Thirteen Months
 Fourteen Months
 Fifteen Months
 Sixteen Months
 Seventeen Months

I love you sweet boy.  Please stop growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment